Sunday, September 27, 2009

Goodbye, old friend

Okay, I've been playing on the computer this morning and realized the announcement was made, Scenic Route is closing. I expected it to happen when they didn't put out a new relese at summer CHA. Scenic Route Blog But it's still sad when you see a company that you know and love close their doors.

Also, I had heard that Becky was leaving CK and finally read her blog postings about that topic as well. It looks like she will still be active in the scrapbooking community, just not in an official capacity with CK. I was just thinking yesterday that maybe I would pick up that subscription again, now I'm not so sure.

Well, I guess I should get ready for church. It's also my day in pre-school room for the 11:30 service. If you haven't spent an hour or so in a room with 20-25 three and four year olds, you may not be able to understand the mix of emotions that comes with this duty. They are beautiful, loving kids. They make you laugh, cray and some days want to pull your hair out. I'm hoping it's a day filled with lots of love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment