Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home Again!

The down side of taking a few days to go west skiing is always the trip home. Not so much the fact that you have to actually GO home, just that you have to GET home. This time, on top of the two hour time difference, we had to spring ahead an hour. Add to that having a three hour layover in Houston and it was a whole day traveling. But I'm home again-and hoping this cold doesn't end up as bronchitis.

I have to say I was pretty dissapointed with the scrapbook stores I visited while in Salt Lake. Maybe I gave up too soon, but it was good to be back at Dee's with new product waiting for me. New lines from BoBunny and Pink Paislee arrived and I started playing yesterday. I need to get some photos printed and get busy.

Oh yeah, as far as the skiing goes, it was a good trip. We hit Brighton, Alta and Solitude. (They skied Snowbird on Wednesday and conditions were poor so it was a good day to travel.) We had some fresh snow so we got to play in a little of that Utah powder on Thursday and Friday. No fresh snow for Saturday but there was plenty to ski and no lift lines to hang us up.

That new paper is calling...have to scrap!

1 comment:

  1. So let's see what you created Miss Scrap Queen! I'm glad your trip was good and even more glad my personal shopper is home!

    ReplyDelete