Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday I went to the store crop at Dee's. Yes, she always goes beyond herself for the theme crops. This month's theme was "Flirty" and she had a very cute line from BoBunny ordered. Part of the order arrived a week ago but the paper didn't come. She called the supplier and it was promised on Friday. When I opened up the box, I knew she wasn't going to be happy. Only TWO of the SIX papers were there. UGH!!!

But the shipment from Basic Grey came that day and the crop was saved. The Porcelain collection debuted in the store as the kit for the crop and it didn't disappoint. The challenge for the evening was to use an empty toilet paper roll and make a gift card holder. Yes, a gift card fits right inside and there's room to embellish the end and personalize it. What a great way to use your scraps and add a little something to the ever popular present, the gift card.

I did several layouts throughout the day including:
Fancy Pants Summer Soiree (the Feb. Chalenge kit)
Fancy Pants -another new line coming to the store soon
PDQ-more new paper coming in soon
Baic Grey Porcelain collection
Dream Streets for a staff pick display (scraplifted from Scrapbook Trends)
October Afternoon-monsters

As I reflect on what I did, I just realized that most of these layouts feature pictures of Emily. I have photos of Craig's birthday trip to Disney and his party I need to scrap. There are also photos from our Cub Scout camping weekend and the Pine Wood Derby that I need to scrap. Maybe I should have brought my supplies home with me after all.

Umm, no! Probably best to get back to cleaning up this joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment